P
P.J.
Guest
God,
I recently had my 1st conversation with the girl I fell in love with and I actually saw her today. She told me she misses me which made me feel good. The problem is God that I still have feelings for her and I know she does have some for me too but she doesn't show it. My friends and even my own father keep telling me to not talk to her and don't even text her and it's tearing me up inside and it's tough because they don't understand what I feel for this girl and they will never know what I see and what I wanted to happen between us. She said she wants us to be friends but we can only text once a week and not do any relationship stuff. I have the feeling if we talk a lot she will fall for me again and honestly Lord I'm just really confused because I want a second chance and I want to make things better with her and I feel she was the only one for me even though there are a lot of pretty girls but I just felt she was right for me. I pray you can help me and give me some answers please. Thank You.
I recently had my 1st conversation with the girl I fell in love with and I actually saw her today. She told me she misses me which made me feel good. The problem is God that I still have feelings for her and I know she does have some for me too but she doesn't show it. My friends and even my own father keep telling me to not talk to her and don't even text her and it's tearing me up inside and it's tough because they don't understand what I feel for this girl and they will never know what I see and what I wanted to happen between us. She said she wants us to be friends but we can only text once a week and not do any relationship stuff. I have the feeling if we talk a lot she will fall for me again and honestly Lord I'm just really confused because I want a second chance and I want to make things better with her and I feel she was the only one for me even though there are a lot of pretty girls but I just felt she was right for me. I pray you can help me and give me some answers please. Thank You.
