Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we got pink slips and our company will close for good, then we tend to tell ourselves. Everything will work out, you will find another job somewhere else. But that did not happen.
Did Jesus forget us? Who will pay the bills? Then we say. Things will get better. Do not worry, God is in control. Then we hear the voice of the Lord.

You are important to Me.
You are worthy of great things.
I have washed you with My Blood.
Do not be afraid.
Trust My word.
I have loved you,
With an everlasting love.
I care for you.
Time is now.
Trust Me and blessings shall fall on you.

Therefore, do not be anxious saying, what shall we eat? What shall we drink? What shall we wear? Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
Matt. 6.31

I believe, trust and wait for the Lord. Day and night I call on Him and He will hear us from heaven.
Amen

God I ask You in Jesus name teach me how to trust You with all my heart. Teach me how to accept Your everlasting love that You have for me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

When we got pink slips and our company will close for good, then we tend to tell ourselves. Everything will work out, you will find another job somewhere else. But that did not happen.
Did Jesus forget us? Who will pay the bills? Then we say. Things will get better. Do not worry, God is in control. Then we hear the voice of the Lord.

You are important to Me.
You are worthy of great things.
I have washed you with My Blood.
Do not be afraid.
Trust My word.
I have loved you,
With an everlasting love.
I care for you.
Time is now.
Trust Me and blessings shall fall on you.

Therefore, do not be anxious saying, what shall we eat? What shall we drink? What shall we wear? Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
Matt. 6.31

I believe, trust and wait for the Lord. Day and night I call on Him and He will hear us from heaven.
Amen
I continue to tell myself that Jesus is in control of everything we do and say. I just let Him do His will in my life. Continue to love Him and praise Him. He is not dead. He is alive forever more. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is always a light at the end of our tunnel and as we look at the sky in the middle of the night I saw a beam of light coming out to me. It shone directly to my face, so beautiful, so bright. I looked in amazement of what I had encountered. I surveyed all around me and then remembered...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great time to be honest with the Lord Jesus who love us with an everlasting love, He really cares for us. Not only our hands should be lifted up to our dear Lord, but our heart and mind and say... I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For all eternity this should be our journey to an everlasting life where there will be no tears to shed, no worries to carry, no pain or sorrow to bear nor things past will come back again. Great in kindness and good to all, the Lord righteous in all His ways, so let us all bless the name of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom