What a divine fellowship we have with Him.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus is the Fountain of all joy and peace. My mind and heart belongs to Him and I want Him to lead me towards His holy throne, just as last night He woke me up at three o clock in the morning and told me. It is time to praise Your Lord and Savior. Of course. I got up and followed His instruction and started to sing to Him.

Lord, I just want ot praise You.
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name.
I exalt Your holy name on high.

We all know that when we call on the Lord for help and mercy, He will hear us from heaven and when He answers our prayer in His time, then we know for sure, the sweet divine fellowship with Him is true and He want us all trusting in Him alone. All our acquaintance, our friends and loved ones should join us in loving the Lord with all we have on earth. Hear the voice of heaven coming down to us....

Seek the Lord while He can be found, call Him while He is near.
Isa. 55.6

For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

I have decided in my entire life to sing songs of praise to Jesus, my dear Savior and Lord who came down to earth and picked me up from a miry clay where I was and made me seat with Him in His glorious presence. I am so grateful to Him.
I really am.

Jesus is the Fountain of all joy and peace. My mind and heart belongs to Him and I want Him to lead me towards His holy throne, just as last night He woke me up at three o clock in the morning and told me. It is time to praise Your Lord and Savior. Of course. I got up and followed His instruction and started to sing to Him.

Lord, I just want ot praise You.
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name.
I exalt Your holy name on high.

We all know that when we call on the Lord for help and mercy, He will hear us from heaven and when He answers our prayer in His time, then we know for sure, the sweet divine fellowship with Him is true and He want us all trusting in Him alone. All our acquaintance, our friends and loved ones should join us in loving the Lord with all we have on earth. Hear the voice of heaven coming down to us....

Seek the Lord while He can be found, call Him while He is near.
Isa. 55.6

For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

I have decided in my entire life to sing songs of praise to Jesus, my dear Savior and Lord who came down to earth and picked me up from a miry clay where I was and made me seat with Him in His glorious presence. I am so grateful to Him.
I really am.
His glorious presence in our life makes us a better person. Treating others with kindness and helping the helpless find Jesus and be saved and be on their way to heaven. O Lord, fill us with Thy presence and love to all of us. Yes, we receive the touch of heaven in our life so we will be a blessing to many.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Teach us Your path o Lord, help us to learn the way to walk in the right path to glory. We want to know the best route to walk and be like Jesus our dear Lord and speak like Him and do what He did. Praying daily, preaching to the lost and healing the sick and raising the dead. Glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
True abiding with the Lord means to live with HIm, remain in His presence and persevere in His word. Once we have gotten hold on this truth, then our life will turn to the better. Happy to be content with what He has given me. I do not want anything else but Him, leading my path to glory. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom