What A Blesses Day!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Thank you to those who kept me and my fiance in your prayers...God is amazing and once again answered our prayers. Child Support court went great and he is home free! I LOVE YOU LORD AND ALL THE THINGS U DO!!!!
 
Thank you for blessing us with your Good Report of what the Lord is doing! Thanking the Lord with you!
 
Praise God there is no distance in prayer! Keep on thanking him & praising him for his goodness & mercies that he has bestowed upon you. His Grace & Mercies has brought you through and that is why you are living this moment; just because of him. Continue to lift him up higher & higher while you share him with others and tell them of your breakthrough. This is a testimony you can spread far & near. The woman at the well dropped her water pot and said "COME SEE A MAN".

God is Good & He is Good all the time!
 
Child of God,

The Secret of Success is given in Joshua 1:5-9. Read it. Meditate upon these scriptures. Joshua accepted Moses' place of leadership without misgivings. God's will for him was his will, and Joshua did not hesitate. To go "all out" for God was already habitual with him; it is the unfailing prerequisite of eternal success.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word by meditating on Your Word day and night. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You and obey Your Word. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hear only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the one who sent me this prayer. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable, can not be ignored desire to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and a success in life. Amen!

Obey God & You Shall Be Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Joshua 1:5-9 (NKJV)… 5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you…6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them…7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. ….. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success…... 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
 
Lord Thank you very much for showering your blessing upon ### - In JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
God is amazing, may blessings continue to abound around you and continue to bring good things to your life.
 
I know God answers all prayers in his way. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life it is overrrrrr yayzzzz is finally here i finally get my first home to own greatlyyyy THATS so amazing it’s about time me and the cats r so tired of moving and stressing everyday..Now Im glad the enemies gave up they knew the odds weren’t in there favor finally my shield 🛡️ is...
Replies
10
Views
234
Articles/Host Admin. Thanks for using the phrase “We’re all in this together”. It’s very touching and also thanks for including scriptures when responding to prayer requests. Very welcoming and comforting. In Jesus name be safe and be well.
Replies
6
Views
240
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over what was said that affected my life. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom