Well, I (###) still have no response from ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Well, I (###) still have no response from ### regarding the text I had sent him earlier about giving us another chance and putting our family back together. I pray that ### will accept me back and give me another chance and our family. I would welcome any words of advice. I'm trying to keep the faith, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, I do not have any advises on her situation, but I like to lift up this situation of her unto You and humbly ask Your guidance, and interference on her mind and heart and on his mind and heart.  Lord, please bless each one of them with peace about their family, love to help them to get humble and to accept, and joy.  In Jesus' Name I pray.  Amen!
 
By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Lord knows my heart, my tears and my pain... Pray for me, if it is God's will to bind my broken heart, to wipe away my tears and for me to be with that enthusiasm again as when I believed.. May if it is God's will, He show me mercy and help me come out to a bright and good place... I believe...
Replies
8
Views
303
So shortly I am going to work with for some reason John 3:8 ringing in my mind. Last time something like this was happening I did not get fire, but remember me and the boss agreed it was best I leave. Don’t love my job by any means but need it. Pray still employ at the end of the day.
Replies
11
Views
354
God I I still have not from my son ### ### I pray ### is ok. God please help my son stay close to ### keep him and keep him safe ### needs you in his life please stay close to ### keep him safe ### needs you in his life keep angels around him thank you God I pray that ### is ok he is still on...
Replies
6
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom