Well I am back from my doctor app. going out like that

caldoug

Beloved of All
Well I am back from my doctor app. going out like that has given me more a little more energy. Please pray that I will get more energy soon and that I can get back in my outpatient program for my mental health. I feel like the hospital I was in for 8 weeks cut out my heart and soul; so I have a lot of work to do to pull myself together. Please pray about that. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site according to their needs. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
We are blessed to have you back brother. So many loving people prayed for you here. God bless you and keep you, in Jesus' name.
 
We are so happy to have you back again ###. I am continuing to pray for you and for you to be healed. Amen
 
Praying with you and for your request in Jesus Name. Amen

 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1465970603042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1465970603042.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1465509423189.jpg
    FB_IMG_1465509423189.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am desperate, I am surrendered my life and I'm trying not to worry, be afraid, and let things upset me, for a sign of true faith is not having these things but I am asking you with all of my heart Please help me get an answer from my doctor today about my appointment Thursday...
Replies
8
Views
394
  • Locked
I got back my medical report from my doctor and it doesn't look good. I believe in a God of miracles and I believe that He has the final word and He has more in store for me than this. I ask the community for prayer—to pray in agreement with me that ALL is WELL.
Replies
13
Views
177
?
  • Locked
HELLO. I AM BACK FROM THE DENTIST. THINGS WENT WELL AS FAR AS GETTING THE CAP PUT BACK IN. HOWEVER, THE DENTIST FOUND TWO BROWN SPOTS ON MY TEETH -- I GO FOR X-RAYS ON ###. THEY MAY NOT BE CAVITIES. THEY MAY BE DEEP STAINING FROM ALL THE CINAMON SUGAR-FREE LOLLIPOPS I CONSUME. PLEASE PRAY THERE...
Replies
13
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom