kidsandkats56
Humble Servant of All
Well either these prayers are working and touching his heart or God's trying to tell me to let go....my ex son in law just blocked me on social media again. Not sure what to do...help please!! I haven't talked to him in over 8 months or had contact. Thoughts? Yesterday: The Holy Spirit has put on my heart to lift in prayer my ex son in law. He cheated on and left my daughter two years ago. I've tried not praying for him, but the Holy Spirit keeps putting it on my heart to pray and to ask you to pray for him. He never worked thru why he did what he did, but jumped into a relationship with a woman who doesn't know his past. She has a teenage daughter and they all live together. I know him, he'll go back to the behavior that comforts him. Pray for all involved and that God touches his heart. I just can't quit praying for him.
