Weightloss

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbernstein

Disciple of Prayer
I ask in prayer that God will send me the motivation & all the right things and foods to eat that will help me to lose all my weight in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will lose the amount of weight I am seeking to. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
213
Please pray that I would lose the amount of weight I want to. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
204
Please continue to pray for the weather at the seacoast to be good. For sunbathing, swimming, walking. No high UV rays, no cold sea, not to strong wind, no dangerous seacurrents etc. Everything perfect MY WHOLE VACATIONS till ###. Protection from skin redness, guidance how to sunbathe...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom