Weight

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORTEX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CORTEX

Guest
Please pray for my husband, ### and a co-worker, ### they both are overeaters and extremely overweight and doing nothing about it. They health is in jeopardy as their very short and well over ####.

Thanks.
 
Holy Spirit, please heal whatever is broken in these people so that they don't use food to cope with life. Thank you Jesus for this ### who's interceding on her ###'s and ###'s behalf. Amen
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please help me that I don't overeat. So much stress and problems. Tension, emotional dissatisfaction. Lord please help me to drop to my perfect weight. I feel like everything is standing against me and I feel alone and isolated, not seen not heard. All people that I know are not...
Replies
8
Views
171
Please pray for me. I want to lose weight but lately I have struggled with overeating. I'm scared I will gain an extreme amount of weight at the rate I'm going. I try to be active and I intermittent fast but I'm struggling with overeating. Please pray that I will lose ### lbs this year. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
149
Not eating to much or to late in Jesus name. Coming to my perfect weight. Being slim and trim easily and stay this way.
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom