Weight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dee382
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dee382

Guest
I ask prayer for weight loss. I have gained over ###lbs and struggle with losing weight since I had my daughter last year.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I surrender ### and many others like her who are struggling with their weight problems Lord and all other problems associated with the weight Lord. Lord losing weight is not easy Lord and it leads many into depression Lord. Lord take care of ### Lord, help her Lord and give her a good metabolism in her body Lord. Lord help her to slim down and shed the extra weight so that once she is back to her original required weight she works for your glory Lord. Lord our master and saviour, do not ignore this prayer Lord but in your kindness fulfill this request made by ### in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, I pray that you visit ###. Show the reasons why she has not been able to bring weight under control.

Lord I am not sure if she had time to exercise, control her diet, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, get some fresh air, be temperant in all things, enough time for her to rest, have sunshine, and add trust in your divine power, because her daughter, but Lord, give her the wisdom and the knowledge to apply these natural health principle to combat this problem.

I pray that she stays and remains healthy not only for herself, but for her husband and daughter. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.

Sister, you may want to check the site to gain some insights and ideas:
/>http://www.godshealthlaw.com/God-s-8-Laws-of-Health.html

May the Lord be with you. Remember, you are not standing alone.
 
I have prayed for you. God will help you in your need as long as you are willing to work for it. I pray for sustenance and patience so that you can perform tasks in which it can help you with your present health condition. Focus on what you are trying to achieve and have more faith in Him. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus Kindly give her good health. I do pray for her in the name of Lord Jesus, Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I want to lose weight but lately I have struggled with overeating. I'm scared I will gain an extreme amount of weight at the rate I'm going. I try to be active and I intermittent fast but I'm struggling with overeating. Please pray that I will lose ### lbs this year. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
151
I had a uterine ablation about 2 years ago. Since then I have gained weight significantly. Pls pray that I lose this weight through eating better, exercising and meds that I have been prescribed.
Replies
7
Views
143
Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom