Weary

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
144
I can't hold on any longer. Thought I might make it to my ###th birthday next month, but I'm not even going to make it to our country's ###th birthday. I'm not even sure I'll make it through this weekend. At work people said "See you next week.". My response was, "If I decide to show up.". I...
Replies
7
Views
116
ley. please giv ema dn fmaiyl ivign water. ido not knowoyu or understand you. help em to knwo oyua ndunderstand you. dleiver me fo aserger syndorm when it coems to oyu. delver the devil form my life and fmaiyl too and heal oru illness and heal our lostness. brign us back to oyu. int henameo fthe...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom