WEALTH COME TO ME RIGHT NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
WEALTH COME TO ME RIGHT NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS REALITY TO ME LORD PLEASE GRANT ME WEALTH RICHES FILLMENT SATISFACTION IN EVERY AREA MY LIFE JOY HAPPINESS LOVE PEACE THE AIR I DESIRE THE SKIN I DESIRE THE MAKE UP ALL THE COSMETICS I DESIRE ABUNDANTLY THE CLOTHES I DESIRE THE LOVE I DESIRE THE ATTENTION I DESIRE THE LOVE HEALTH I DESIRE NOW IN JESUS NAMESS
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in if The Lord is for me who or what even can be against me. Now I also step in the gap for my direct bloodline I served the Lord became a ### that is the highest for me I could possibly go for the Lord in my year’s. The Lord’s word is the same yesterday and today. Now I know they may not...
Replies
5
Views
163
Lord, asking for help to resist a potential temptation. I've asked You for help to get over this person, I've asked You for help to fix things...I have no clue why You brought him in my life. Was it to help me learn about...me? I'm torn between reaching out, fearing not only pain/humiliation...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom