Weak

  • Thread starter Thread starter tshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tshine

Guest
Since I was on here on Sep. 28th asking for all your prayer, things have gotten worse. I'm at the end of my rope. I'm asking everyone to pray for me and my family. I feel like my strength is becoming so weak that I don't know what to do. I pray to God every night, but no answers come. Please I can't handle any more.
 
Lord,

I pray for Your will in ###'s life and in this situation she faces. Show her Your will and direct her path. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father God,

You are our hope and strength. In You, we trust a solution for every problem. I ask Your blessing over ### and those things that are troubling him/her -- in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord we pray you give strength hope and true understanding to this soul. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for a weak and simple/easy rebuttal from health. I pray that he underestimates the Lord that is with me. I pray that authority might show forth and obliterate health. I pray for no escape. I pray for weak, blind attempts, easily seen by authority. I...
Replies
8
Views
162
I can’t do it… I have very little strength in me due to health problems the only way I would be able to follow the Bible is if God did it for me but He hasn’t. I have sins in my life that I have no strength left in me to deal with. I’m just floating along.
Replies
9
Views
120
Dear Family Of God, today I wish for you to stand with me in faith and prayer over a scripture that is applicable over my life. 'When you are weak, I am strong'. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom