We want to offer a sacrifice of praise to You o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship.

O years and age that pass away.
Behold we go away.
To be with Him.
Who called us unto Himself.
With joy in our hearts.
We shall bring a gift.
A gift of praise to Your holy name.
Infnity to dwell with Him.
Who has chosen us.
From the begining of the earth.
We were called to Himself.
An our eyes shall see.
The glorious presence of His love.
Reaching to all.
Who come to Him.

Whoever offers praise, glorifies Me, and to him who orders his conduct aright, will show the salvation of God.

Psalm 50.23

Living a holy and pure life before the Lord is one way to offer a sacrifice to God almighty.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship.

Behold we go away.
To be with Him.
With joy in our hearts.
We shall bring a gift.
Who has chosen us.
An our eyes shall see.
Reaching to all.
Who come to Him.

Whoever offers praise, glorifies Me, and to him who orders his conduct aright, will show the salvation of God.
Psalm 50.23

Living a holy and pure life before the Lord is one way to offer a sacrifice to God almighty.
Everything I have belongs to the Lord and I am so grateful He has given to me to administer and help those in need. What a mighty night we had last night at our prayer meeting. The Holy Spirit touched our hearts and we started to sing ... Come Holy Spirit we need You.

Behold we go away.
To be with Him.
With joy in our hearts.
We shall bring a gift.
Who has chosen us.
An our eyes shall see.
Reaching to all.
Who come to Him.

Psalm 50.23

Gracious Father, we are so glad to be Your children and so grateful for choosing us as Your very own. Now we lift our hands toward You as to toke of our love. Precious Father, fill us with joy and peace.

O the glory of Your presence, we Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise, as we glory in Your embrace, as Your presence now fills the place. Let us all bow down before the holy presence of Jesus. His love and mercy has reached our heart and mind. Let us all thank Him for what He has done.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom