We really need prayer this morning for my husband's ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter shevona
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shevona

Guest
We really need prayer this morning for ###'s job. Today around 10am CST ### has to pick a new shift. Our first prayer is that ### gets either Sunday or Saturday off so we can spend time together as a family and are able to go to church. Secondly, we need prayer that ### will get a good shift like 7-4pm and be able to spend the evenings together as a family. Thank you so much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank God for the blessing of being able to touch and agree with friends on this website, that we are able to pray together, in the name in Jesus name. Thank God for answering prayer and for the wonderful family He's trusted me with in Jesus's name. Pray that my Husband/### and my children ###...
Replies
6
Views
288
Dear Lord, I am praying for an urgent financial miracle. I am already losing hope in our finances. I don’t know where else to get the funds to pay for all our bills. I really need money, Lord. We really don’t have money as of now. I fervently praying that you please bless my family. My mom...
Replies
7
Views
356
We really need tax money for a vacation but my husband says he lost my W2 and has to look for it. I wanted to be done with the people who abused me and now I have to contact them for my W2 and I hate them so much. Have I not been humiliated enough in this pathetic life?
Replies
9
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom