We need your prayers. We need someone ...

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
We need your prayers. We need someone to help us, or we need students to walk through the doors. We are at the end of our rope again. I beg in Yeshuah's name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all you've done for us. Lord me and my family need you now. Your grace and mercy has seen us through. I pray the money comes into our account this week as soon as possible so that my daughter ### and son ### can move into a place this week in ###. I pray my son ### changes his...
Replies
10
Views
224
Jesus please help us to get out of here ASAP we deserve so much better as your faithful servants we need mighty miracle open doors and break all the chains of the enemy that I was bound down here for the mighty blood of Jesus and l.o's situation as well please heal us and bring us justice, heal...
Replies
9
Views
96
There are some who are trying to destroy me and harm my family. God has always covered us with His protection. We need an urgent move from God to survive this attack. Please agree with us in prayer that God prevails in our behalf. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us.
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom