We need prayers of protection the enemy ...

lquiroga

Servant of All
We need prayers of protection the enemy is plotting evil our family has received a message that a threat is coming to our home tomorrow we are in desperate need of God’s mighty hand to protect our entire family.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.
Amen
 
We need prayers of protection the enemy is plotting evil our family has received a message that a threat is coming to our home tomorrow we are in desperate need of God’s mighty hand to protect our entire family.
Amen we agree this for us All attacks of Your enemies Are Thwarted by the Mighty Protecting Blood 🩸 of Yashua we Win Praise Yah Amen 🙏🙌🩸Is 54:17
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
162
Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
182
Prayers for a manipulative household seeking divine protection from all the hurt and confusion they have caused through 12 years of my marriage and in my family to turn around for my good, Prayer emotional strength, wisdom to set boundaries, and God to continue to expose every evil intention...
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom