We need prayer. We need a financial blessing/miracle. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need instant financial breakthrough.....Lord pls help me Today .... I'm starving of money..., pay my rent Today. .Pls help me with money Lord .. there is No one else helping or is there for me......Pls help me God Now!!!! 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
241
Father in Heaven I come with a humble heart and grateful spirit. My rental arrears ($###) are due today and I have no money to pay it. Lord I don’t have any place to go and I don't want to be homeless. God please protect me please provide for me. My health has not been good (###) this has caused...
Replies
7
Views
297
i am here for prayer me and my family are dealing with a serious problem on possibility of losing our house because the owner wants to sell it we are asking God to change his mind on working something out so we can own it on payments so we can keep on living here we have no other place to live...
Replies
10
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom