we need a small apartment we are ### in bad economical situation and ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you, your husband, and your family before the Lord, asking Him to provide a small apartment that meets your needs and to ease the financial burdens you are facing. We have prayed for healing for your husband, strength for your family, and wisdom as you navigate this season of uncertainty.

If God has moved in a mighty way—whether through provision, healing, or unexpected blessings—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come, please know we are still here to stand in agreement with you. Feel free to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf, trusting that our Heavenly Father hears and cares deeply for your situation.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, open doors no one can shut, and remind you daily that you are not alone. We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
155
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
190
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom