We Need A Miracle Right Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter kathyoo88k
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kathyoo88k

Guest
Dear God please let my ### live. He is only a young man, Please strip him of this cancer...Please Please let him live. Take his pain away. Kill the cancer. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Our Lord and our healer Jesus Christ, we pray for a miraculous healing on this young ### in Jesus Holy Name, Amen
 
Lord please heal this man, please do all l that ### asks. And please bless their family. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I pray to you for ###'s brother Lord. Lord please have mercy on him Lord, for you nothing is difficult Lord but they need your mercy Lord, Lord he is young and has this life as a gift Lord. Lord please you are the mighty healer Lord, heal him Lord heal him right now and cure him Lord. You are the most powerful Doctor of heaven and earth Lord, may he not suffer like this Lord. May he see a good life Lord. Lord please cure his body Lord and renew his life and body once again Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Cancer, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, we rebuke you. Come out of ###'s cousin right now.

Thank you Father. Amen

I recently learnt of a remedy called urinotherapy. You might want to read on it and see how it could help your cousin. May the Lord you. I know and I have faith that you cousin will live in Jesus name.
 
Let Lord Jesus cure this ### cancer. Oh Lord cure his cancer Lord. I do pray for ### in the name of Lord Jesus. He will heal him. Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I need a miracle right now because they will send me a delivery that I deserve because God knows I deserve to get good news and a surprise news from text on my phone.
Replies
14
Views
292
Dear God and my brothers and sisters in Christ, My God-sent partner ### has been gravely affected by corruption and unfairness at work. He is a researcher in the field of science (quantum physics) at a university. They told him they won't be renewing his contract and he needs to get the perfect...
Replies
6
Views
271
Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to you in a moment of great need. My wife is suffering and undergoing kidney dialysis, which is a very difficult and costly process in ###. I am seeking your prayers for her healing, but I also need a financial miracle. I urgently need about ### Egyptian...
Replies
11
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom