Love56
Account Closed
My Fellow brothers and sisters, we must join together in prayer and pray for all the people of this earth, that they will find our Father God and Jesus, that all others will be driven by the Holy Spirit and love God first, that others will see that Father God is a living God.
I pray for all of us on this site to be blessed and be filled and anointed with all the Holy Spirit and be covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus and surrounded by a host of Angels.
I pray we all shine God's love and bring light and joy and serenity into this world, I pray in the beautiful name of Jesus, Amen
I pray for all of us on this site to be blessed and be filled and anointed with all the Holy Spirit and be covered with the blood and flesh of Jesus and surrounded by a host of Angels.
I pray we all shine God's love and bring light and joy and serenity into this world, I pray in the beautiful name of Jesus, Amen
