we just want to give thank to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
We just want to give thanks to God and Jesus Christ who is the head of our life. We need for God and Jesus Christ to answer our prayer. We are crying out to you, Lord Jesus Christ, and your Father, God. We need for both of you to answer our prayer, we need right now and forever. When his lawyer goes in front of the parole board, Lord, we need for you to tell them to set him free and lose him out of there. We are begging you, Lord Jesus, please answer our prayer in your name, Jesus Christ. You are a Lord who said you don't forsake us or lie to us. Please answer our prayer. We love you, love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every time I am in a tough situation, like my TV remote control not responding or losing an object, I get so frustrated that I just want to quit! And when I do want to quit, I get condemned by being called a "loser," or being told how I am clueless, and no one wants a wife like that. I'm not...
Replies
6
Views
238
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
345
Just want to give God thanks for everything and have faith prayer keep me going day by day and thanks a lot for all the prayers I know God is by my side thanks again for all the prayers in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom