We have a awesome God. Who ever is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fighter

Account Closed
We have a awesome God. Who ever is going through obstacles I just want to encourage you all and say our God is bigger then whatever storm you face. We have a Father who is the King of KINGS the Lord of LORDS he is a amazing father and he LOVES YOU.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Yes, indeed, GOD IS GREATER, thank you for reminding us... May He show His greatness to us, you and me once again today!!
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
141
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 2:7 – “I also said to him, ‘If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 2:7...
Replies
10
Views
302
My God is an awesome God who rules and reigns over everything, never leaves nor forsakes me. Therefore, my God will not leave me abandoned or struggling with my situations or problem. I pray that my God will avail finances for my medical bills. Visited doctors yesterday with a swollen left hip...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom