We buried ### today and it's hard to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBrock

Prayer Partner
We buried my ### today and it's hard to believe he's gone. I pray for strength and that the healing process begin. In Jesus' name....Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown It’s already February, and this is only my second post of the year! But we greeted January with illness in our house, an unusual snow and ice event (for Texas), and my husband having knee replacement surgery. While he was in the hospital recovery room, the nurse went through...
Replies
0
Views
257
It’s so hard believing that God has any plan for my life at all. It’s been disappointment after disappointment that I’ve had to quietly endure. And I’ve been told I’m ungrateful for feeling this way by people who can’t possibly understand what I’ve had to overcome to just go on. I’ve had to...
Replies
9
Views
345
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:7 : “When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, Job 29:7 describes Job taking his seat at the city gate and public square, symbolizing his former role as a respected community leader, judge, and...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom