We are struggling with ### 13 year ...

Zamyet

Prayer Warrior
We are struggling with our ### year old and being defiant and disrespectful. He is moody and hormonal most of the time. He is struggling to get along with teachers and peers in his classrooms. Please pray for him.
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abundant wealth and financial breakthrough cuz we are suffering and struggling to keep bills paid, food, transportation, health issues, etc. help in the might name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
259
We are struggling as a small business owner in the tough economic times. We are struggling to pay the bills and keep the doors open and provide for our family and the families of our employees. I pray the Lord will once again guide customers back through our doors and put our business back on track.
Replies
6
Views
277
Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom