We are faithful servants of the living God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said.

I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Ushers in the bible originated from the Levites who were overseers at the gates of the temple of God. They made sure that proper reverence was used in worship of the Lord when entering the temple. There should be true reverence to the Lord when entering His house of worship and open your heart to praise and adore His holy name.

We have been one of the most blessed by the Lord.
Consistent and faithful to Jesus.
Jesus has chosen us to be.
Doorkeepers in His house of worship.
A heavenly opportunity serve.
To welcome everyone to come in.
We are the first face they see.
We want to be a face of Jesus.
Smiling and welcoming.

Come to Me, I will give you rest. He is saying to all of us.

God ordained and organized a body of believers to serve, to love and to be active in His house. It is an eternal assigment done by those who love God with all their heart, mind and soul. The Lord will count our deeds done here on earth when the Book of life will be opened before our eyes and will tell the truth and nothing but the truth of what we have done for Him on earth.

Blessed are those people God chooses to serve Him and adore His holy name wherever they are. If God has chosen you to sing in the choir of your church, then, do it with all your heart. Yes, Jesus deserves all the glory and honor for choosing us to be His faithful and good servants of the Lord. Continue to live for Him and do what He told you do. For You are great, You do miracles so great, there is no one else like You o Lord our God. We love You today and will love You forever. Amen

All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said.

I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Ushers in the bible originated from the Levites who were overseers at the gates of the temple of God. They made sure that proper reverence was used in worship of the Lord when entering the temple. There should be true reverence to the Lord when entering His house of worship and open your heart to praise and adore His holy name.

We have been one of the most blessed by the Lord.
Consistent and faithful to Jesus.
Jesus has chosen us to be.
Doorkeepers in His house of worship.
A heavenly opportunity serve.
To welcome everyone to come in.
We are the first face they see.
We want to be a face of Jesus.
Smiling and welcoming.

Come to Me, I will give you rest. He is saying to all of us.

God ordained and organized a body of believers to serve, to love and to be active in His house. It is an eternal assigment done by those who love God with all their heart, mind and soul. The Lord will count our deeds done here on earth when the Book of life will be opened before our eyes and will tell the truth and nothing but the truth of what we have done for Him on earth.
Amen. I want to be one of them hearing Gods voice. Well done good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of Your Lord. That will be the day when my heart will fall down to earth and sing praises to Jesus for all eternity.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, bless all those who are greeters in the house of the Lord. Smile, be happy, be joyful and welcome everyone to the house of the Lord. I rather be a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84.10 Please fast and pray before the Lord to be faithful...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom