We Are Blessed By Your Prays.

  • Thread starter Thread starter a
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a

Guest
I am on my knees asking for pray. Please pray we can save our businesses. Please pray for a financial miracle.

Plese pray for the ### family, they have had a terrible loss. thank you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ruth 3:16 – “When Ruth came to her mother-in-law, Naomi asked, ‘How did it go, my daughter?’ Then she told her everything Boaz had done for her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Ruth 3:16, Ruth returns to her mother-in-law, Naomi...
Replies
10
Views
218
My son got up very confused, tormented and agitated. He is doing good tolerating our dog barking but I noticed that the noiseis upsetting him. Lord, I ask that You wrap him in Your loving arm and soothe him so gently with Your comfort and peace. Lord I ask that You saturate my son with Your...
Replies
8
Views
149
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom