Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Twenty months later, still asking for prayer for my adult child. Went from addition, mental health facilities for 15 mo to getting clean, coming home, no more addiction, no more medication, to having panic attacks, not leaving the house for weeks on end and starting a new medication. He has been...
The past few months so many things were going wrong and I need prayer that I can do everything I have to get done today without anxiety, stress, or any panic attacks....thank-you everyone....I am so grateful for all of you! xoxox!
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my youngens life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I want to...