We all got sent home on 1st ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
We all got sent home on 1st shift no work I pray there plenty of work next week everyday I didn't get any overtime or xtra hours if I can work 12 hours everyday I would be happy
 
I pray Father God will grant your heart's desire to be able to work at least 12 hours every day in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Disappointed we got sent home Saturday was hoping to work a full shift I pray there work all next week everyday
Replies
7
Views
20
Disappointed got sent home again no work really need the hours. Pray for ### going out of town cause of someone pass away and ### going to doc, pray all is ok. Pray my resume stand out and shine, land that weekend job.
Replies
7
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for employment opportunities and a standout resume.
Replies
6
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom