We all get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
We all get caught in our own sins
Sometimes I have to remind myself
That on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest
Don't let your demons take you to hell, introduce them to heaven
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy Spirit please present this to God Almighty Bind up Satan and the thieves Don’t follow me ever again Jerks your not cute or funny Greatly the people from my past have absolutely left me to die ruined my name even hurt me and others innocent to. Life in I Urgently I get thru the courts system...
Replies
6
Views
207
Something strange in the air please heal us all Lord amen
Replies
5
Views
192
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will get caught up on my work training assignments today and that I will successfully pass my Milestone 3 Test on the first attempt tomorrow. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom