Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello happy Easter hope all is well in the name of Jesus. Prayer for next court date -Today is April 21 and we had a court date and my lawyer attend for us and my lawyer has informed us that the next court date is 7/2/2025 at 11am so we should get ready to settle things honestly I’m very...
Replies
5
Views
346
I wrote a prayer request for the foreclosure on my home and lost the page the prayer was typed on so now I'm writing a new prayer request hoping not to lose this one. I scheduled for Zoom court tomorrow to fight to keep my home that was my mother who passed all of a sudden in June 2022 from a...
Replies
8
Views
363
Please pray for me as my workman’s comp court date has been set for January 23 at 8:00 in the morning. I have to meet my attorney there and listen to workman’s comp try to tell a judge that my backwards fall that fractured my sacrum didn’t lead to all the blood clots and pulmonary embolism. I...
Replies
13
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom