WALK HIS WAY

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is criteria for all things, especially the things of God. We see according to the text, as translated in the Amplified version, that the criteria for enjoying life without condemnation is not simply that we profess Him, we must also believe in our hearts. A heart of belief walks in His statutes and trust in His judgments. Therefore, we commit our lives and our walk to Him, according to the Spirit. Simply put, FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS. But, how can we experience this judgment free life, and for whom is it purposed?

THEREFORE, there is now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live and walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. (Romans 8:1)

Cross Reference:
Ezekiel 36:27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

If indeed your walk is in Christ, then Righteousness, a renewed mind and changed heart, focused on Spiritual things, must be your priority; not carnal things and trappings of the world (possessions); but rather, that which is pleasing in God's sight.

For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and seek those things which gratify the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:5)

When your heart and mind is focused on your own selfish desires, whether personal, or as a city - being tested, not only do you make yourself an enemy to God, but your rebellion (continuing in your own ritualistic ways, for instance) is as the spirit of witchcraft.

That is because the mind of the flesh, with its carnal thoughts and purposes, is hostile to God, for it does not submit itself to God's Law; indeed it cannot. So then those who are living the life of the flesh, catering to the appetites and impulses of their carnal nature, cannot please or satisfy God, or be acceptable to Him. (Romans 8:7-8)

Thus says the LORD: “Stand in the ways and see, And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’ (Jeremiah 6:16)

No, doubt false prophets and idols instruct you to ignore both messenger and message; but, whether you speak or not, even your silent rebellion speaks volumes in God's ear.

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. (1 Samuel 15:23a)

Let those who have ear to hear, hear.
WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God

📜

Discipleship Encouragement:
“Don’t be bluffed into silence by the threats of bullies. There’s nothing they can do to your soul, your core being. Save your fear for God, who holds your entire life—body and soul—in his hands.
(Matthew 10:28, MSG)

I am walking in the light of Gods word. I want to see Jesus smiling face to welcome me to heaven. O God, make our way clear and smooth to enter in Your glorious presence. Jesus we love You, we praise You, we adore You. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Wonderful song to sing to Jesus.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus is the Light of the world we must walk in His steps leading us to His glorious presence in heaven. I feel in the air the presence of Jesus coming to all of us and saying. Come follow Me.

Similar Requests

• Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom