Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Beautiful words were written long ago for us to read and obey Gods will. He said...

Walk before Me and be blameless.
Gen. 17.1

At 99 years old, Abraham believed, trusted and waited for the Lord to show Him His will. Three angels appeared in the plains of Mamre where Abraham lived in tents. Jesus was one of them. He wanted to tell the truth about the future of Abrahams life and descendants.

Sarah will bear a child. She will be a mother of nations.
Gen. 17.16

She was so old and wrinkled. How could she bear a child at this age?

Nothing is impossible for God. What a wonderful promise for you and for me.

So, let us all walk in the sight of the Lord our God. He certainly will lead us all to the gates of heaven where Jesus is waiting for you and for me over yonder.

The Lord is gracious and merciful.
Great in kindness and good to all.
The Lord is righteous in all His ways.
So bless the Lord and give Him praise.....

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory..o I will bless His name and give Him all the praise, all the honor and all the glory right now and forever more.
Amen

That is really the deepest desire of my own heart. I hope and pray it is the desire of your heart.

Lord Jesus please help us to praise you, thank you, honor you and live lives in a manner pleasing to you. Thank you Lord. Amen

Beautiful words were written long ago for us to read and obey Gods will. He said...

Gen. 17.1

At 99 years old, Abraham believed, trusted and waited for the Lord to show Him His will. Three angels appeared in the plains of Mamre where Abraham lived in tents. Jesus was one of them. He wanted to tell the truth about the future of Abrahams life and descendants.

Gen. 17.16

So, let us all walk in the sight of the Lord our God. He certainly will lead us all to the gates of heaven where Jesus is waiting for you and for me over yonder.

I will bless the Lord and give Him glory..o I will bless His name and give Him all the praise, all the honor and all the glory right now and forever more.
Amen

That is really the deepest desire of my own heart. I hope and pray it is the desire of your heart.
Amen

Gen. 17.1

Gen. 17.16

Amen

Yes Lord. We will walk in the path Jesus has told us to walk.

Gen. 17.1

Gen. 17.16

Amen

That is really the deepest desire of my own heart. I hope and pray it is the desire of your heart
Thank you Jesus for speaking to my heart today. We must obey the voice of the Lord.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
He touched me and o the joy that floods my soul, something happened and now I know, He touched me and made me whole. Yes, we need the touch of the Master, this is a heavenly touch that will make us all realize we are children of an everlasting Father who love us with an everlasting love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I kept asking the Lord this wonderful question. Why continue to bless those who work for Thee? He said to me. I will bless those who honor Me and obey My word. When He tells you to do something for eternal purposes, be ready to do it with a humble heart, knowing that it is important to obey...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of my heart, to see Jesus face to face just as this beautiful song says... We shall behold Him. Face to face in all His glory. Face to face our Savior and Lord. Jesus is waiting for you and for me at the gates of heaven. Let us prepare our hearts to meet Him.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep faith in the Lord is what will carry us on to glory. His name is Jesus, name above all name, beautiful Savior, glorioius Lord, Emmanuel, God is with us blessed Redeemer, living word. Believe His word, trust everything He said and wonderful things will happen to you and me. Yes, things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of your heart should be to hear Gods word and obey what it says. Jesus wants to speak to your heart every single day of your life. Lift up your voice and start praising and adoring the name of the Lord. He is Spirit and He is everywhere. He will hear the deepest thought...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom