Waiting With Expectation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik

Prayer Partner
A blessed good morning to my prayerrequest family.

Today is the day of my evaluation and I believe that God will do a new thing. I ask that you keep me in your prayers this morning and ask God to cover me and direct every answer that comes out of my mouth. Where I am lost may I find the answers in Christ. In all things I pray that the will of my amazing, indescribable God be done.

Thanking Him in advance for the blessing I am about to receive.

Praise God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
To God be the glory!!!!

I have received feedback from my evaluation and God has been extremely good. Thank you for each prayer and word of encouragement. What a wonderful thing it is, to know that His strength is made perfect in our weakness. In January I will undergo yet another evaluation which will be more difficult but I pray that God will use it for my good; and move me up higher.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO GOD BE THE GLORY THRU JESUS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. My timing did not allow for me to return to the service but I carried with me the prayer of the Saints on my behalf. I induce my petition also believing that I already have the answers. My phone service is just about rectified as my senior...
Replies
10
Views
160
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Mark 3:4: Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Jesus confronts the Pharisees with a simple...
Replies
10
Views
314
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the expectations of wealth. I pray that GOD receive all the glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
5
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom