Waiting For A Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter joiel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
I am waiting for a Miracle. I am waiting for the results of the Final interview for a new Job. I have been waiting for more than one month. Please pray that I get this Job.

God bless you all.
 
I pray that the miracle you expect will come soon and that your joy will be full in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
oh lord,creater of heaven and earth and all that belongs to it,i pray that you may release your anointing and power and grant ### the job that he was interviewed for.i pray that he shall use the fruits of his labour,in Jesus name i pray
 
Dear God, I lift unto you the prayer of this brother. Please help him in his needs. You are the source of all good things. Have mercy on us! Bestow on us the blessings we need. This we ask through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen
 
thank you ###, our God He is resening that is your job nothing impossible with God everything is possible with God let them on hands of God, and wait and see God bless you amen.
 
```html
Child of God Let This Be Your Confession



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.



2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.



3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.



6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
129
Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
126
Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom