WAIT ON THE LORD, I KNOW HE WILL ANSWER ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter commas22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

commas22

Guest
WAIT ON THE LORD, I KNOW HE WILL ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN HIS TIME. START PRAISING GOD IN ADVANCE FOR THAT ANSWERED PRAYER, THAT TAKES FAITH TO DO THAT. HOLD ON A LITTLE WHILE LONGER, HELP IS ON THE WAY FOR "###".
 
Thank you so much for your encouraging words. May God bless you and continue to use you.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
328
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! ### and her husband ### have been married almost 38 years. But somewhere around year fifteen, their marriage nearly ended. There was infidelity. And most of the counsel she received — even from Christian counselors — pointed toward...
Replies
0
Views
70
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! ### and her husband ### have been married almost 38 years. But somewhere around year fifteen, their marriage nearly ended. There was infidelity. And most of the counsel she received — even from Christian counselors — pointed toward...
Replies
0
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom