Voice Of Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
CASTING CROWNS LYRICS

"Voice Of Truth"

Oh what I would do to have

The kind of faith it takes to climb out of this boat I'm in

Onto the crashing waves

To step out of my comfort zone

To the realm of the unknown where Jesus is

And He's holding out His hand

But the waves are calling out my name and they laugh at me

Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed

The waves they keep on telling me

Time and time again. 'Boy, you'll never win!'

"You'll never win"

But the voice of truth tells me a different story

And the voice of truth says "Do not be afraid!"

And the voice of truth says "This is for My glory"

Out of all the voices calling out to me

I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

Oh what I would do to have

The kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant

With just a sling and a stone

Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors

Shaking in their armor

Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand

But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me

Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed

The giant keeps on telling me

Time and time again "boy, you'll never win!

"You'll never win"

But the stone was just the right size

To put the giant on the ground

And the waves they don't seem so high

From on top of them looking down

I will soar with the wings of eagles

When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus

Singing over me

I will choose to listen and believe the voice
 
Remember this today,

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.
 
I love listening to Christian music, especially Casting Crowns, Phillips, Craig, and Dean, and others. Listen to them every day. Thank you for this post reminding us of where the true voice of truth comes from. God bless you.
 
May God, in God's timing, always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and God shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord (Psalm 27:14)! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for always, and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart, that is the will of God for my life, in Your perfect timing. God let Your encouragement, favor, peace, protection, prosperity, healing, and inner healing power rest in and upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with and cause me to walk in truth, love, forgiveness, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Let my lifestyle be a light of beauty unto You Lord in this dark world.

Consume and snuggle me in the compartments of Your heart and mind O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my purpose in life. The purpose You created for. I want my God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us all to come to know You better, love You more, and live a lifestyle pleasing unto You. Use us all for the Glory of God. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯📅FOLD GREATLY BE GONE SATAN CRAP CREW NO CONTROL STAY OUT OF MY LIGHT MY MOMS MY FAMULY OUR PETS LIGHTS..TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I GET ANOTHER JOB THAT STAYSSSZZ AT LEAST WHILE IM WORKING ON MY BUSINESSES GETS STARTED IN A POSITIVE WAY GREATLYYYY..I GET SECTION 8 TODAY VIRTUAL...
Replies
9
Views
109
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
176
Isaiah 8:5-6: The LORD spoke to me again: “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but significant, marking a moment when God directly speaks to Isaiah once...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom