Vision of God for my life

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
My life fullfilled with purpose and destiny.
Vision for my life.
How it should look like for me to be happy.
Dream job, dream business etc...
I started to have some glimpses...
It is tasty...
 
Psalm 37:4: Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Luke 11:28: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Psalms 84:1b: No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly ask for your prayers during this season of my life. I feel like I've lost the vision and passion I once had for my business, ###, where we specialize in IT equipment, technology solutions, and related services. Lately I've been questioning whether I'm still on the right path or if I...
Replies
9
Views
135
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27... LORD, we ask...
Replies
10
Views
117
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27... LORD, we ask...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom