Vision of Divine Glory (Ezekiel 1:22-28)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“Now over the heads of the living beings there was something like an expanse, like the awesome gleam of crystal, spread out over their heads. Under the expanse their wings were stretched out straight, one toward the other; each one also had two wings covering its body on the one side and on the other. I also heard the sound of their wings like the sound of abundant waters as they went, like the voice of the Almighty, a sound of tumult like the sound of an army camp; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings. And there came a voice from above the expanse that was over their heads; whenever they stood still, they dropped their wings.

Now above the expanse that was over their heads there was something resembling a throne, like lapis lazuli in appearance; and on that which resembled a throne, high up, was a figure with the appearance of a man. Then I noticed from the appearance of His loins and upward something like glowing metal that looked like fire all around within it, and from the appearance of His loins and downward I saw something like fire; and there was a radiance around Him. As the appearance of the rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the surrounding radiance. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell on my face and heard a voice speaking.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭1:22-28‬

Last edited:
Rainbow of Mercy over God and His Throne
God like a glowing metal man from his loins upward (created in His image so He looks like us or we look like Him, rather — except He is obviously the most exceedingly glorious Eternal Being and Creator)...
God from the loins down something like fire...
Lapis Lazuli — The Color of God’s Throne — “A glorious Throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary” (Jer 17:12).
“Now over the heads of the living beings there was something like an expanse, like the awesome gleam of crystal, spread out over their heads” (Ezekiel‬ ‭1:22‬)

Last edited:
Cherubims and seraphims are around the holy presence of Jesus. No wonder Isaiah said this. Woe is me, for I am ruined. For I am a man of unclean lips and live among people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seeing the King, the Lord almighty. Isa. 6.5 The vision of divine glory will show each one of us who we are and where we live. Just bow down before Jesus and praise and adore Him all the days of your life and blessings shall come to your life.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. Continually work on my heart, mind, body, spirit, and emotions until I am conformed into the image of Christ Jesus. Renew my mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God let You thoughts become my thought. Let You ways become my ways. So bless and break me to abide in You and You in me. Let me become an imitator of Jesus Christ. God Work On Me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God work on us and do a work in us. Let Your Word be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Let Your Word dwell and abide within each of us richly. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Last edited:
Open our eyes o Lord, to see those wonderful things You have stored for us. The Divine Glorious presence of Jesus in our life, rising from our hearts glorious praises to honor, to praise and to glorify Your holy name. Blessed is the man who seeks the face of the Lord early in the morning and before going to bed. Glory be to the Father, glory be to the Son, glory be the Holy Spirit all three in one. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 14–15,Matthew 17 People look at the outside appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. - 1 Samuel 16:7 Many years ago, Julie Landsman auditioned to be the principal French hornist for a prominent opera orchestra. The orchestra held their auditions behind a screen to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom