VIDEO, QUIT SMOKING, BE HEALED, YOU HAVE COVENANT WITH GOD

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I AM NOT SMOKING, but many do.

Uncompromised word of faith:
How to quitt smoking - Keith Moore said every time you light up a cigarette and take a smoke say: THANK YOU JESUS FOR DELIVERING ME FROM SMOKING or something like that, like it is already done (because it is).

Also it speaks about our covenant with God in general. Its powerful.

Last edited:
In the name of jesus you will be healed.....u also have to help urself to quit this bad vices,always ask God to guide you....I will pray for you

I am not smoking, i posted a video for people to listen to it, because it speaks about our covenant with God and how we can claim promises. I think some believers have not heard someone preaching that.
But thanks anyways.

Cancer of the throat and of the lungs are the result of smoking day and night. People who refuse to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord of their lives loves to smoke all kinds of drugs and then their short lives end up in hell. Fast and pray daily for those you know who are smoking a lot. They need Jesus. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video. God bless you.

Cancer of the throat and of the lungs are the result of smoking day and night. People who refuse to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord of their lives loves to smoke all kinds of drugs and then their short lives end up in hell. Fast and pray daily for those you know who are smoking a lot. They need Jesus. Thanks for sharing this wonderful video. God bless you.

You know i heard about many people who have smoked alot and lived long without cancer, so i am puzzled. And i heard that cancer is an evil spirit. Also i had experiences with people who had cancer. Sometiime its generational, and sometimes people are litteraly going against the people of God or are stubborn in their ways. Thats my conclusion. But its very possible rthat smoking is increasing possibility of lung and throat cancer.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
"Now we have received ... the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." —1 Corinthians 2:12 Evening Thought Dear reader, have you received the spirit which is of God, wrought by the Holy Ghost in your soul? The necessity of the work of the Holy...
Replies
Views
Sometimes I don’t know what to pray for however I know God knows my heart. My heart is heavy right now, it is aching. I desire to have my husband back. I pray that this world is no longer his priority, and he makes Jesus his priority, and then he makes myself and our children his priority next...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: I am usually out on the train platforms early in the mornings, proclaiming the Word of God, which is uttered in darkness and whispered in my ear [Matt.10:27]. But, because the message isn't smooth and flowery, many presume that I'm spewing negativity, and...
Replies
Views
My name is Tonya. I'm a 41 yr old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself 15 yr old daughter, Taliyah. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the...
Replies
Views
my boyfriend has been living with me for 2 years and 5 months. Out of that he has only helped me with the bills in this house for 1 year and 10 months and he stoped in September of last year. I understand the house is in my name but he is living off of me for fee. He pays no utilities here nor...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom