VIDEO: If you want your prayers to be powerfull, listen to this

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello, dear fellows in Christ. I have something good for you today. A video: Please do not be irritated by the robotic voice in this video, rather concentrate on the message and scriptures. Write down in your diary, what God has spoken to you and then follow it (i will do it to), your prayers will be more powerfull and effective after you follow the instructions, i believe it. God bless you all in your spiritual growth and knowing God more!!!
I do not agree with any comment after the verses, but the verses are very good to meditate upon. You will be able to pray after Fathers will only if you walk in the spirit, and if you immerge first in His presence. If you are deeply in His presence you will know what His will is and you will pray it, because the Holy spirit will give you words and ideas.
7 If you abide/remain in Me and My words abide/remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
God bless you.

Last edited:

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus lover of our souls said to all of us..... You are My friends, if you do whatsoever I have commanded you. John 15.14 Our dear Lord will be with us in weakness and pain. When no one comes to help, the Lord is right there to calm our fears. When we are in the middle of anguish and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is in the moments of greatest trial that we find our greatest need to follow in his steps. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps. He committed no sin; no guile was found on his lips. When he was...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom