video from CBN on the outrageous killings in Nigeria and the Biden governments refusal to put them back on the countries of concern list. also prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

December 13, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0)

my comments including link to 10 prayers for Nigeria and a important petition we must sign and pray it will be accepted and implemented asap.
Michelle Martin
Michelle Martin
0 seconds ago
10 prayers you can pray for Nigeria’s Christians - Open Doors USA please pray. If anyone is interested in setting up a YouTube live prayer group we can use my channel or anyone else's or even zoom etc or if anyone is already doing this and I can join please let me know. Thanks. Blessings.
Shalom thanks so much for covering this horrific and underreported issue. I pray for Nigeria brethren every day without fail. There is a petition at StopKillingChristians.com or .org to ask Biden to reinstate Nigeria on the countries of concern list. Blessings to all in Nigeria and those who pray for them and expose the terrible situation of our beloved persecuted brethren. How i long for the rapture so their suffering can end and justice can reign.

December 13, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0)

my comments including link to 10 prayers for Nigeria and a important petition we must sign and pray it will be accepted and implemented asap.
Michelle Martin
Michelle Martin
0 seconds ago
10 prayers you can pray for Nigeria’s Christians - Open Doors USA please pray. If anyone is interested in setting up a YouTube live prayer group we can use my channel or anyone else's or even zoom etc or if anyone is already doing this and I can join please let me know. Thanks. Blessings.
Shalom thanks so much for covering this horrific and underreported issue. I pray for Nigeria brethren every day without fail. There is a petition at StopKillingChristians.com or .org to ask Biden to reinstate Nigeria on the countries of concern list. Blessings to all in Nigeria and those who pray for them and expose the terrible situation of our beloved persecuted brethren. How i long for the rapture so their suffering can end and justice can reign.
The Ten Commandments is clear. God said. Thou shall not kill. Let us all obey the voice of the Lord so we will be saved and be ready to enter His glorious presence. Jesus I adore Your holy name, praise You and glorify Your name for ever and ever. You showed us the way in which to walk and to live a holy and pure life. Bread of Heaven... completely fill us with Thy presence we pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The Ten Commandments is clear. God said. Thou shall not kill. Let us all obey the voice of the Lord so we will be saved and be ready to enter His glorious presence. Jesus I adore Your holy name, praise You and glorify Your name for ever and ever. You showed us the way in which to walk and to live a holy and pure life. Bread of Heaven... completely fill us with Thy presence we pray. Amen
Amen sister Pam. And if these lawbreaking rebels following a satanic religion don't repent their portion will be the fire. I pray they get dreams and visions of our Messiah , a man with holes in His hands which destroys the blasphemous lie of the Islamic book the Qu'ran which lies that Messiah did not die but someone else took His place. We come in peace let peace be our portion and not judged with the unrepentant wicked. Blessings.

Similar Requests

Go to www.StopKillingChristians.com and make your voice be heard for Christians in Nigeria. Last year, President Biden removed Nigeria from a religious persecution watch list. In the same year, Islamic terrorists, militants, and other extremists killed 4,650 Christians in Nigeria! It is not...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom