Nobody is reading this thread right now.

8 views 3 Dec 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY55s... video from Midnight Cry with Deborah. titled A Powerful Word -- The curse is broken by FAITH! Not only for us but also for America. I am not saying she is a false prophet or a true prophet I agree with some of what she says but I also know Judgement is coming. Like she said herself she said Psalm 1 and she said the unrighteous shall not stand in the judgement. 1st corinthians 11:32 - But when we are judged we are chastened of Adonai/Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. Feel free to comment anything or ask for prayer I serve the King of Kings who is returning soon in triumph and glory. But in His first advent He came as a suffering servant. so I am also here to serve. Just don't ask me to wash your smelly feet lol. If anyone feels inclined to pray for me I would be grateful I really need chokmah/wisdom and discernment to hear Yashaya's voice clearly. To know what He is saying to me personally,, what is to be shared at a later time and what is to be shared now. Disclaimer - I am not saying I am a offical prophet, messanger or teacher etc. I am remembering humbly that before Yashaya healed me from delusions of granduer caused by schitzophrenia ie demonic possession I was so deceived I was giving glory for my healing to false religions like Rastafari and Islam and Wicca while still thinking I was following the true Messiah. My channel was called Cursed8Blessed. Now I am almost certain He is talking to me and wants me to make these videos. Just like the Most High Ahayah used a donkey to talk to the false prophet Balaam so He can use someone like me to talk too. I know what Apostle Paul said that women should not teach; except other women and children. I don't know who the few people who watch my channel are there could be men watching. I know his main point was that women should submit to men especially in matters of marrige and religion and I agree with that as it is Biblical. And it is for the best for both men and women and pleasing to Our Creator who knows best how we should be in all our relationships. However I am not speaking for a church or upsurping the authority of a man. I am not married and I have no desire to marry or any sexual desire at all since YASHA delivered me from a terrible spirit husband. I am not afflilated to a church. I watch GOCC Gathering of Christ Church and really hope they don't mind me mentioning them. I do not mean any harm quite the opposite I just want more people to follow them. I have been once to the London GOCC and I was the only Gentile and everyone was extremely kind to me. One 'brother from another mother' said to me a scripture - and do not abhor the Edomite for he is your brother. I know it says also or the egyptian for you once were a stranger in his land. I know also the Most High said He hated Essau and loved Jacob and I agree with that. But it truly looks like the children are being redeemed according to Ahayah Will and Purpose. Fellow Christians Gentiles - you know the scriptures say about the children of Israel - and I shall bless those that bless you; and curse those that curse you. From my first video 11 months ago where I was still somewhat demon afflicted and distressed you can see how much blessings doing this has given me. I urge you for your own sake to respect them. Paul warned us we are not to boast against the original branches of the Olive tree as we are wild branches being grafted in. I am not against these non-ethnic European descended Jews. I admit I used to be and called them fake Jews. Now I know they are 'righteous converts' . Since the days of the mighty servant of Ahayah - Moses and the Exodus a mixed multitude left Egypt with the children of ISRAEL. Now is the time for unity. For Yashaya said to the children of Israel who He came first for - other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. And them I must bring and there will be one flock and one Shepard. ' Like we say in my earthly father;s land Ireland - Tiochardi ar la - OUR DAY HAS COME.

8 views 3 Dec 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY55s... video from Midnight Cry with Deborah. titled A Powerful Word -- The curse is broken by FAITH! Not only for us but also for America. I am not saying she is a false prophet or a true prophet I agree with some of what she says but I also know Judgement is coming. Like she said herself she said Psalm 1 and she said the unrighteous shall not stand in the judgement. 1st corinthians 11:32 - But when we are judged we are chastened of Adonai/Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world. Feel free to comment anything or ask for prayer I serve the King of Kings who is returning soon in triumph and glory. But in His first advent He came as a suffering servant. so I am also here to serve. Just don't ask me to wash your smelly feet lol. If anyone feels inclined to pray for me I would be grateful I really need chokmah/wisdom and discernment to hear Yashaya's voice clearly. To know what He is saying to me personally,, what is to be shared at a later time and what is to be shared now. Disclaimer - I am not saying I am a offical prophet, messanger or teacher etc. I am remembering humbly that before Yashaya healed me from delusions of granduer caused by schitzophrenia ie demonic possession I was so deceived I was giving glory for my healing to false religions like Rastafari and Islam and Wicca while still thinking I was following the true Messiah. My channel was called Cursed8Blessed. Now I am almost certain He is talking to me and wants me to make these videos. Just like the Most High Ahayah used a donkey to talk to the false prophet Balaam so He can use someone like me to talk too. I know what Apostle Paul said that women should not teach; except other women and children. I don't know who the few people who watch my channel are there could be men watching. I know his main point was that women should submit to men especially in matters of marrige and religion and I agree with that as it is Biblical. And it is for the best for both men and women and pleasing to Our Creator who knows best how we should be in all our relationships. However I am not speaking for a church or upsurping the authority of a man. I am not married and I have no desire to marry or any sexual desire at all since YASHA delivered me from a terrible spirit husband. I am not afflilated to a church. I watch GOCC Gathering of Christ Church and really hope they don't mind me mentioning them. I do not mean any harm quite the opposite I just want more people to follow them. I have been once to the London GOCC and I was the only Gentile and everyone was extremely kind to me. One 'brother from another mother' said to me a scripture - and do not abhor the Edomite for he is your brother. I know it says also or the egyptian for you once were a stranger in his land. I know also the Most High said He hated Essau and loved Jacob and I agree with that. But it truly looks like the children are being redeemed according to Ahayah Will and Purpose. Fellow Christians Gentiles - you know the scriptures say about the children of Israel - and I shall bless those that bless you; and curse those that curse you. From my first video 11 months ago where I was still somewhat demon afflicted and distressed you can see how much blessings doing this has given me. I urge you for your own sake to respect them. Paul warned us we are not to boast against the original branches of the Olive tree as we are wild branches being grafted in. I am not against these non-ethnic European descended Jews. I admit I used to be and called them fake Jews. Now I know they are 'righteous converts' . Since the days of the mighty servant of Ahayah - Moses and the Exodus a mixed multitude left Egypt with the children of ISRAEL. Now is the time for unity. For Yashaya said to the children of Israel who He came first for - other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. And them I must bring and there will be one flock and one Shepard. ' Like we say in my earthly father;s land Ireland - Tiochardi ar la - OUR DAY HAS COME.
No curse shall come to anyone who loves the Lord with all their heart,mind and soul. Continue to sing praises to Jesus and the devil will flee from you. Crown the Lord of life... He rose victorious through the strife... He died and rose on high and He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven.

The devil is working so hard this days because he knows his days are getting shorter and will cause all kinds of trouble to anyone who is far away from Jesus. Poverty and lack of funds are caused by satan and he wants all sinners full of hunger and thrist. There is no water in the wells and the lakes and rivers are drying up. This really are signs that satan is at work againts those who love Jesus. Draw closer to the Lord. Fast and pray daily before God so no calamity will come to anyone of us. Start singing praises to Jesus, He alone is worthy of all glory. O worship the King all glorious above and gratefully sing His power and His love. Our shield and defender the Ancient of Days pavilioned in splendor and girded with praise. Beautiful song to sing to Yeshua our wonderful Messiah.

8 views 3 Dec 2022
Jesus delivered me from all kinds of curses. In His name alone there is power and mercy. Call on Him and you will be delivered.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Pray to Jesus for my church as some members are spreading false gospel in my church and it is very discouraging to even go to my church where to original intent is flawed. I had changed 3 churches before. My first and second church kept praying for my job to be removed from me because I do not...
Replies
Views
  • Article
rqu.st/4807128 YouTube 12 MIDNIGHT 25 MINUTES TO GO IF YOU CANT ATTEND PLEASE PRAY AND LEAVE PRAYERS AND OR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO THE JEWS WHO ARE NOT PART OF WHO MESSIAH WARNED ABOUT IN REVELATIONS - AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS BUT ARE NOT THEY ARE THE SYNAGOUE OF...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. —Luke 3:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God spoke these wonderful words to his Son when Jesus was baptized. God feels the...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom