Victory in Jesus alone.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bless the Lord o my soul and all that is withing me bless His holy name. At times of sudden glorious presence of Jesus, we should stop and see the goodness of God coming down from heaven to bless us. He speaks down deep in our souls. Telling us that we are loved with an everlasting love. The victory is won through Him alone. While we with joy beholding His holy presence can scarce believe it is true. That even our kind and loving heavenly Father extends His hands and take us our to our depression and fear. Jesus we adore Your holy name. Breath upon us the joyous encounter with the Father who love us with an everlasting love. Victory in Jesus. Raise your hands in praise to Him. Walk in HIs love. Jesus I adore You now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus loves to bless each one of you and me. He love us and cares for us. He will never ever leave us nor forsake us. I am so glad He came to earth to give us hope of everlasting life. Love Him, praise Him, adore Him. In His presence there is joy beyond measure. And at His feet peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom