Victims of crime need prayer, especially those who are ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:10 – “I and my brothers and my men are also lending the people money and grain. But let us stop charging interest!” Extended Explanation: In Nehemiah 5:10, Nehemiah is addressing the nobles and officials who were charging...
Replies
10
Views
288
I'm still in need of prayer especially financially and My home I'm disabled have a set income my pipes bursted my basement flooded can use hot water I have to heat up water. Can't wash clothes ever since ### Passed last July I've been going through so much I'm lonely don't have any body no one...
Replies
8
Views
59
L
  • Locked
Beloved fellow believers: It's great to be back to this board. I took a hiatus from here and regretted it, but...there was a lot of satanic persecution in my life, as many of you all too well from personal experience. It has come to my attention that once again satan is really going after the...
Replies
3
Views
346
LaMatadora
L
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom