abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent plesee all pray I command all ### pain ### tenderness discomfort ### reflux ### swelling ### bloatedness all fat every all sickness every all dieases ### every all symptoms of ### leave leace leave my whole ### whole body permantly right now never ever return ever in Jesus name Lord I ask yoj please please please Lord touch heal my ### in everhcwah forever now by your power in Jesus Christ namess
 
May
Very very urgent plesee all pray I command all stoma h pain inflamation tenderness discomfort acid reflux swelling bloatedness all fat every all sickness every all dieases asthma every all symptoms of asthma leave leace leave my whole stomach whole body permantly right now never ever return ever in jesus name lord I ask yoj please please please lord touch heal my stoma h in everhcwah forever now by your power in jesus christ namess
The great physician attend to your needs in Jesus name 🙏
 
Very very urgent plesee all pray I command all stoma h pain inflamation tenderness discomfort acid reflux swelling bloatedness all fat every all sickness every all dieases asthma every all symptoms of asthma leave leace leave my whole stomach whole body permantly right now never ever return ever in jesus name lord I ask yoj please please please lord touch heal my stoma h in everhcwah forever now by your power in jesus christ namess
Almighty Father, please reach out your healing hand and touch this person like never before. You are the God that heals in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma i was born i command you to leave permanently forever my lungs air ways whole body permanently forever right now in jesus christ name never ever return ever in jesus christ namess in jesus christ namess
Replies
9
Views
34
Asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma leave permanently my lungs air ways whole body permanently forever right now new ever return ever now in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
12
Views
48
I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom