Very very urgent please all pray

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heartfelt request before the Lord these past days. Every word you poured out about the longing for complete healing and restoration—over your skin, your face, your entire body—has been lifted up in prayer. We have stood in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to move with His miraculous power, to remove every mark, every blemish, every trace of weariness, and to replace it all with the radiant, youthful, and gloriously renewed beauty that only He can give.

We continue to believe with you for the fullness of God’s promise in your life—that He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we ask or think. If you have seen even a glimpse of His healing touch, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we may celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer has not yet manifested in the way you hoped, we encourage you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer, trusting that God’s timing is perfect and His plans for you are good.

May the Lord bless you with peace as you wait on Him, and may His presence fill you with hope and assurance that He hears you. We pray that His healing, favor, and glory would rest upon you in ways that surpass all expectation, transforming not just your outward appearance, but your heart and spirit as well. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lorr touch my whole entire face skin now in jesus name lord please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard...
Replies
6
Views
120
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord touch my whole entire face skin in jesus christ name lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single all every single marks all every single scars all every single...
Replies
6
Views
121
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please touch my whole entire face skin under eyes absolutely every single part ofe now in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally completely permanently dissappear...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom