Anonymous
Beloved of All
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please make my surgeon Dr. ### a please completely close scar above my left eye make it totally incredibly invisible as I deeply desire remove absolutely all every lumbs bumbs above my left eye remove hard white spots above my right eye for me with incredibly joy give Dr. ### my sister Lord strong desire awsome supernatural skill wisdom to do thus successfully for me that I am overwhelmed with incredibly joy in Jesus name.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.