Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every singke dehts pot hokes hard bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs kumby bumby bits raised bits pot holes absolutely all every single...
Replies
10
Views
87
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
76
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord touch my whole entire face skin in jesus christ name lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single all every single marks all every single scars all every single...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom