abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please please all pray lord I am tired of feeling unwell I ask you please please heal my stomach in every way permanently now in Jesus name please heal my eyes in every way now please remove from my eyes all dryness permanently all watering permanently all every pain discomfort inflammation irritation all every dark circles all hollow under my eyes please lord right now permanently never ever to return ever in Jesus name please remove from my stomach permanently please all inflammation acid reflux all every pain all every discomfort all fat all bloatedness all nausea all every sickness diseases permanently now never ever to return in Jesus name please remove asthma every all symptoms of asthma from me permanently now please please lord heal every single part of me in every way now please in Jesus names
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

### I stand in agreement and ### I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would completely restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
91
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
70
Lord please please heal heal me permanently forever from absolutely all fatigue all exustion all deppression all anxity all fear absolutely all every single skin issue thin hair absolutely all every faba spaces in my hair all lumbs bumbs pain in my fingers High blood platelets all fat all...
Replies
5
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom